One key way to experience God’s saving presence is through the sacramental life of the church. Our lives are punctuated and infused with these moments and rituals of grace. The words of Scripture give us much to reflect on as we celebrate these signs of divine life within us and ponder their effects in the way we live individually and in community. Discover what it means to be a sacramental people.
- Putting on Christ in Baptism
- Embracing Discipleship in Confirmation
- Uniting with Christ in the Eucharist
- Serving God’s People in Ordination
- Witnessing to Christ’s Love in Marriage
- Seeking Wholeness in Reconciliation
- Inviting Healing through Anointing of the Sick
Take advantage of bulk pricing discounts.
Each volume is paperback, 40 pp., 5 ¼ x 8 ¼
|1-5 copies||$7.95 each|
|6-15 copies||$5.95 net each|
|16+ copies||$3.95 net each|
eBooks: $6.99 each
Copyright © 2017 Little Rock Scripture Study, Little Rock, Arkansas. All rights reserved. A Ministry of the Diocese of Little Rock in Partnership with Liturgical Press.